Sunday, July 22, 2012

Hey yo.

I am here. Sitting. YAY.






Anyway, I don't know. I don't want to be part of your problems. I want to be there for you. I have seen you cry for so many times. Tears that I believe you shouldn't be shedding. But still, out of the goodness of your heart, you are still shedding. I don't want to be part of those who you cry for, those who gave you those tears. I want to make you cry, cry because of happiness. Sadly, I don't know how to do that with this kind of stuff I am going through.


Hey. I will stop whining. I will be there for you. I won't mind what I am going through because yours needed more attention than mine. I want to be your brother forever. So, I'll just suck it up and go on with my life. No matter what, I will always be here for you. NO MATTER WHAT,

No comments:

Post a Comment