Saturday, July 21, 2012

I don't know.

Ginaya ko lang yung kapatid ko nung sinabi niyang I feel like blogging again.


I don't know. I somehow felt like blogging too. Maybe most of you who read this page doesn't know me or something. I don't know. But I just want to share what am I thinking. Lalala. I know this post is so weird like all the other posts but whatever. You can leave this page whenever you want. But I am here typing, not knowing what to do, what to type and stuff.


My head hurts. Yes. I hate it but it hurts.  Anyway, for the past few days or weeks, I have been busy, busy trying to get my life busy. I procrastinate a lot and I hate it when I do it. But I don't know. I like procrastinating, except after procrastinating. I feel like I am just cheating myself (worst kind of cheating) for not doing things now. Anyway, I felt productivity kanina and I am happy with it. I am so weird. :))


Oh well, I don't want to talk about my problems here because someone might read it and it might spread and reach the other side. Better be careful. And paranoid.


I want to sleep but I want to read and fly. Why can't I have powers of levitatiooooon. I want it please.




Oh. I am just gonna talk about what happened some time last last week. I am happy because someone told me that I was in their innermost circle of friends. It means we're close. I mean I don't know. We have different definitions of friends. But he told me we were close indirectly. This guy is so awesome. He tells you stuff that other people don't bother thinking about. (gr?) We talk about things people don't usually talk about. Some times to the point that the talk is so "bangag" or "sabaw". He also thinks very differently from other people. We used to talk and when his friends saw that we "understand" each other, they were amazed. So weird. Anyway, I am happy to have this different kind of talk. Somehow it became like fresh air. I felt like I relaxed a bit.


Another awesome thing is that my brother stayed at our house for an overnight. Yes, I may be irritated at first because his meeting was so long but it was worth it. He was introduced and stuff went smoothly. He was even invited for another. :)) Anyway, we bonded and I like having him as my brother because he is so awesome and everything else.


Anyway, I had a lot of thoughts that I have shared with you today. So I am gonna leave you there nao.




Sorry wrong grammar and the like.

No comments:

Post a Comment