Thursday, September 6, 2012

Morning Crisis

I just want to say, I don't create interesting posts. I just want to blog just to let out what I feel. I felt like telling the world what I feel can somehow release some of the burden that I feel. I know it is selfish for me to tell you my problems but you have the choice to read it or not. <- These lines are weird.


This week has been very fun and weird for me. Migraine always coming. I feel like I always don't have enough time to sleep. I feel like I always have requirements and stuff to finish.

I just want to say that I love this week because even though this week is tiring for me, it has been somehow kind to me. Or not. I don't know. I always feel like this. Uncertain about stuff. Always holding back. Always being reserved. Always unsure.

Reading this post may be very weird and stuff. I don't know how to organize my thoughts. It's always all over the place. Always kalat. Always.

I just want to blog what I feel but after some time I just want to delete posts or anything. Okay weird post right here. YAY.

Maybe some other time. Maybe. Or not. Most probably yeah. But whatever.

What I wish is to talk to my best friend. He is just the one who I can talk about everything. Everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment