Friday, August 10, 2012

Clingy.

Super labo ng post na to. Don't read. It's not organized or whatever.



Why am I clingy? It brought me to a verrrrry new situation. It brought me into a situation I never want to be in. But why am I still clingy? Here are my thoughts:

I think I am clingy because I want to feel loved. Physical display of affections always works on me. I lean on people's shoulders, I cry on them, I hug a lot. I hold people's hands. Even intertwined my fingers with theirs. Just to feel loved. I also kiss people. :D HOHO. On rare occasions. Hay.

Now that the rain has separated me from the people I usually hug/hold hands with/kiss are far from me. I feel not loved. Then I become the texter/fb-er/twitter-er/blogger. Hayyy. That is why I am sad. I am lonely. I want to feel loved. :( And now, I feel like I am alone. HAHAHA

Maybe I am like this because I am used to be hugged/kissed/clingy-ed by everyone. Or maybe I just want to feel like it. But I am clingy. 



I just created this post because I have no one to talk to the whole day today. I just want to let it out. I want to tell the world to that I want to be hugged. That is why I hug people. I want them to feel loved. But seldom I get hugs. I know that they are not clingy like me, that is why I understand. I just want people to hug me. :((((((((

No comments:

Post a Comment