Wednesday, November 28, 2012

I just have to let it out.

I don't know. I am sad. I know why. But I don't want to tell you. It might just get worse.
I know that I have my limits. And I crossed line I should not. I am sorry.
This is the thing I can say. With all my heart. I am sorry,
I have caused you so much. It caused me so much pain.
I have burdened you. I don't know if you deserve me.
Yeah, maybe I have helped you before, but that is nothing compared to what I am doing now.
I am bad. I am sad. I don't know what to do.
I am selfish. I was too comfortable. I thought it would be okay.
I didn't know what you feel. I think I subconsciously didn't care.
But you know how I feel. I care for you. Maybe, just too much.

I am sorry I have been selfish. I only thought of myself. I didn't think of you and your responsibilities, even though you are bluntly telling me that.
I am sorry. I don't know if I even deserve your forgiveness but I am still asking for it. I am a hypocrite. I know.

I wish this will pass. And we can be the same again. Like before. Because of all the people in this world, you are one of those I believed in.
You are one of the most important people in my life. I think I have said it a lot of times. I can only be myself when I am with you. I have no other friend like you. But now, I wish this friendship will last. Forever. I don't know if I can bear it but thinking of it, it makes me cry. A lot. You're the only person I can trust with all my secrets, feelings, emotions and experiences. I wish that you're the same with me. I am so sad right now. I may have lied to you but it is because I don't want to burden you, especially this time. I want to be there who will support you and push you further and help you reach your goals. I am your friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment