Friday, December 7, 2012

I'm a mess.

Yes I am.
It starts to pile up. The stress. I wish for this to be over now.
I might not take it anymore. I might breakdown.
I don't know what to do. People often ask me for advice and I do give them those,
But now, I just need another of myself to tell me what to do.
Because I don't really know. This stresses me a lot.
I know I want to be happy. I know I can choose. But how come I am still on this path?
I don't regret the things I did before, but there are things that I regret doing.
I am sad. I have no one to talk to. I have my best friend but he has a lot to think about.
I don't want to add to his worry and problems. I feel really down.
Yes I might be smiling when you see me, but behind that mask, you can't even imagine what am I going through.
I just want to cry. A lot harder. I want to be free- of all these things- the feelings, stress, and everything else.
I want a simple life. Just a happy one.
This storm's gonna be a lot stronger and a lot longer. I just need to hold on. Let me hold on.

No comments:

Post a Comment