Sunday, August 5, 2012

Panic.

I hate making sad posts. I don't know if this one's gonna be sad.


Anyway, I love how people trust me. I don't know. I felt like I am needed. Maybe I just want to feel needed. Or I need to feel needed. If that is the case, it is sad. I am not like this before. Before, I don't give a shit about what people think about me. I don't give a shit about what they think about at all. But now, things have changed. I think before I do something. Before I say something. Before anything. And sometimes, I feel like I am ran by the opinions of other people. I always say, damn the norms of the society. But I am a hypocrite. I give a damn about those norms. I live by their rules. I live by how they want me to live. And I am sad to realize this. I am sad because somehow, I don't have freedom. I am chained and contained in a box called society. And I don't know how to get out. I need to get out. Or not. Maybe I like to be contained. Maybe I like how comfy it is to be in here. Or maybe I am the one who chained and locked myself in here. Life is full of choices. These choices define our life. These choices makes us who we are. These define us.


Oh well. Life is unfair. It will never be fair. So we have to conform to life and get the best out of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment